BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
A delicious classic. When my lips are desperately dried out and/or stinging, this stuff does wonders. I'm obsessed with lip balms and even more obsessed with Burt's Bees. This stuff is awesome.
Karoline J.
Chapel Hill, NC
So addicted to this! I love most lip balms or chapsticks and basically freak out when I don't have one on me constantly, but this is by far my favorite product. It works great with chapped lips and just makes my lips feel healthy.
Fitore A.
Staten Island, NY
I like Burt's bees but I don't think it's the best, I started using Vaseline lip balm and it's amaaazzing so much better than Burt's bees. I promise you, you'll see results but Burt's bees doesn't do much for me
Amanda P.
Sicklerville, NJ
I've been using this lip balm for months now and I love it. The scent is amazing and I love how soft it makes my lips feel. The formula is nice - not greasy, too thick or sticky. One of my favorites
Sara C.
Leominster, MA
The only chap stick I use. I love how lightweight the product is and the fact that it is all natural makes it even better. There are a ton of different delicious flavors and they are reasonably priced. Very happy with this product.
Darcey R.
Van Nuys , CA
This is my go-to lip balm. It goes on SO smoothly, hydrates my lips instantly, and tastes fantastic! I use it before I put on lip stick or gloss and it feels great all day!
Karla K.
Love the Burt's Bee's Lip Balm! It applies so smoothly and is so moisturizing! Stays on for a long time. The packaging is appealing and the product is a great value. I will definitely buy it again
Marlene P.
Denver, CO
I love Burt's Bees! I apply it all day long and the smell is minty. I find that I use it a little more than I should, idk if it dries my lips or just comes off easily?
Mmachi N.
Sugar Land, TX
I do enjoy using this product, but for me, it is not my favorite lip balm. I find myself constantly reapplying and looking like I just ate a bucket of greasy fried chicken.
Michelle  G.
Love this lip balm, I've been using it for years!! I first found it in a little shop in a miniature tin when I was around Jr High age and have never been without it since 😊
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?