Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,628 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Classic OG balm from burts bees. I have multiple tubes of this. Love the minty flavor & scent and its so smooth on your lips. I put it on at night and its still there the next morning.
I honestly live by Burt's Bees lip balm. I must have 4 or 5 in my purse. I can never have too many, they can be a bit pricey though. It is totally worth the money and works great.
This is my favorite winter lip coverage, always has them moisturized! It lasts me all winter and into spring. and if your using it in the summer it doesn't melt in your car since it's already liquified!
My favorite lip balm in the world, even better than EOS or Fresh lip sugar. Really moisturizes and doesn't just sit on the lips, feels really fresh and wonderful when you put it on.
I love this stuff. It smells great, it tastes great and it goes on so smoothly. The lovely pomegranate tint it has is a nice touch and it adds an extra touch of life to my lips.
Burt's Bees produces some of the best products and this is no exception. I like having the tinted colors for work and they all are some of the best when it comes to chapped lips.
This is a staple in my life. I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one in my gym bag. The packaging is classic Burt's Bees and easy to spot in any store. I love all BB products and buy them frequently.
I thoroughly enjoy this balm. It's very moisturizing and lasts all day. I also like the different flavors and types of products they have. Over all great product and great brand.
Love this Chapstick, it's natural, moisturizing, and smells amazing, I use it all year round but find that during the winter time It really helps me with my cracked, chapped lips.
I just love these Burt's Bee lipstick / lip balm. It just so little and cute. It is the perfect size to fit in my apon. I really love the light pink. It has just enough sparkle.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos