Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is my favorite lip balm! I love the intense mint flavor. I probably have 15 or 20 of them floating around, happy to have one by my bed, in the car, at work, etc.
I absolutely love this lip balm because it leaves my lips feeling really good. Not only does it moisturize it also gives my lips a little shine which looks really nice
The classic is even better in Medicated form - the minty smell is super refreshing, and I love that it ACTUALLY helps soothes chapped lips rather than dry them out more
Great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!Works amazing!!!!!!!! Awesome value!!!!!! Pretty affordable!!!!! So great i use it often!!!!!!!! Decent packaging!!!!! Comes in variety of scents and tints!!!!!!!10/10 reccomend this product!!!!!!
This chapstick is okay. It's not my favorite, but I like to use it when I don't have my other chapstick tubes on me. I feel like I'm always reapplying it which is my only real problem with it.
I definitely always have one of these on hand. they're perfect for any time of the year but especially in the colder months. not greasy or sticky which is a huge plus.
I like all the burt prodicts the only thing I did not like about this one is that if you put on just a little to much your lips will turn white but other than that I live it, it makes your lips soft
This is probably one of my favorite drugstore lip balms. The peppermint is very cooling and refreshing and the beeswax protects your lips while making them soft again.
I'm pretty picky when it comes to lip moisturizers, but this one is not too bad. I like the minty, tingling feeling it leaves and it definitely helps keep lips smooth!
Love it!!! Great for just a natural look but alsp good for moisture underneath lip sticks....the whole line is great but i have to keep this one on me at all times!!!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos