BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Veronica K.
This is my favorite lip balm! I love the intense mint flavor. I probably have 15 or 20 of them floating around, happy to have one by my bed, in the car, at work, etc.
Sandra T.
I absolutely love this lip balm because it leaves my lips feeling really good. Not only does it moisturize it also gives my lips a little shine which looks really nice
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
The classic  is even better in Medicated form - the minty smell is super refreshing, and I love that it ACTUALLY helps soothes chapped lips rather than dry them out more
Ellie F.
Wayne nj
Great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!Works amazing!!!!!!!! Awesome value!!!!!! Pretty affordable!!!!! So great i use it often!!!!!!!! Decent packaging!!!!! Comes in variety of scents and tints!!!!!!!10/10 reccomend this product!!!!!!
Psyche W.
West Monroe, LA
This chapstick is okay. It's not my favorite, but I like to use it when I don't have my other chapstick tubes on me. I feel like I'm always reapplying it which is my only real problem with it.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
I definitely always have one of these on hand. they're perfect for any time of the year but especially in the colder months. not greasy or sticky which is a huge plus.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
I like all the burt prodicts the only thing I did not like about this one is that if you put on just a little to much your lips will turn white but other than that I live it, it makes your lips soft
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
This is probably one of my favorite drugstore lip balms. The peppermint is very cooling and refreshing and the beeswax protects your lips while making them soft again.
Bermarie W.
Glendale, CA
I'm pretty picky when it comes to lip moisturizers, but this one is not too bad. I like the minty, tingling feeling it leaves and it definitely helps keep lips smooth!
Nicole G.
Belleville, IL
Love it!!! Great for just a natural look but alsp good for moisture underneath lip sticks....the whole line is great but i have to keep this one on me at all times!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?