Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love this stuff. Makes my lips feel so good and it works really good in the winter! I even have my kids loving this stuff. Had to buy 6 so we each had 2 for our purses
I have use Burt's bees lip balm for as long as i can remember. I love it an would not change it for any. I use it all the time under my lipstick everyday it keeps my lip moist and healthy :D
This is not my favorite scent by Burt's Bees, but it still works amazing! It goes on so smoothly and keeps my lips from cracking or being dry! I LOVE their lip balm!
Burt's Bees lip balm is an essential product that I make sure I never run out of. It is a bit tingly, smells wonderful and is great for the lips no matter the season.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! It is super hydrating and the mint flavor leaves a wonderful tingly feeling on your lips. You can buy it at almost any drugstore, so it is always accessible. I would highly recommend this to everyone and I will definitely keep repurchasing.
I love Burt's Bees products. I love that they are made from natural ingredients too--a good bonus! This lip balm goes on smooth, doesn't leave that greasy feeling, and smells sweet! A+ rating!
These are so nice. Love the smell & color. Packaging is very nice too. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a lip product that is natural & does the job.
Love it!!! Great for just a natural look but alsp good for moisture underneath lip sticks....the whole line is great but i have to keep this one on me at all times!!!
The classic is even better in Medicated form - the minty smell is super refreshing, and I love that it ACTUALLY helps soothes chapped lips rather than dry them out more
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is super moisturizing. It doesn't dry my lips out like other brands. The scents are amazing. I'm working on a mango one right now. It's long lasting. I only find myself using it a couple of times a day.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos