BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Natalie K.
OLATHE, KS
Love this stuff. Makes my lips feel so good and it works really good in the winter! I even have my kids loving this stuff. Had to buy 6 so we each had 2 for our purses
Saira C.
I have use Burt's bees lip balm for as long as i can remember. I love it an would not change it for any. I use it all the time under my lipstick everyday it keeps my lip moist and healthy :D
Natalie  R.
This is not my favorite scent by Burt's Bees, but it still works amazing! It goes on so smoothly and keeps my lips from cracking or being dry! I LOVE their lip balm!
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
Burt's Bees lip balm is an essential product that I make sure I never run out of. It is a bit tingly, smells wonderful and is great for the lips no matter the season.
Ally M.
Grand Forks, ND
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! It is super hydrating and the mint flavor leaves a wonderful tingly feeling on your lips. You can buy it at almost any drugstore, so it is always accessible. I would highly recommend this to everyone and I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Victoria B.
Orlando, FL
I love Burt's Bees products. I love that they are made from natural ingredients too--a good bonus! This lip balm goes on smooth, doesn't leave that greasy feeling, and smells sweet! A+ rating!
Ghazale Z.
Sugar Land
These are so nice. Love the smell & color. Packaging is very nice too. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a lip product that is natural & does the job.
Nicole G.
Belleville, IL
Love it!!! Great for just a natural look but alsp good for moisture underneath lip sticks....the whole line is great but i have to keep this one on me at all times!!!
nikki t.
Diamond Spgs, CA
The classic  is even better in Medicated form - the minty smell is super refreshing, and I love that it ACTUALLY helps soothes chapped lips rather than dry them out more
Lena G.
Portland, ME
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is super moisturizing. It doesn't dry my lips out like other brands. The scents are amazing. I'm working on a mango one right now. It's long lasting. I only find myself using it a couple of times a day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?