Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,612 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I like all the burt prodicts the only thing I did not like about this one is that if you put on just a little to much your lips will turn white but other than that I live it, it makes your lips soft
I swere by this product. I love this product so much i always have to have at least one in my purse. This product is my go to product. I atrongly recomend this product.
I LOVE this stuff! I always have multiple tubes around (car, purse, travel bag, etc) and it makes my lips feel amazing! I love the subtle hint of color it leaves too!
Some of the best chapstick I've ever encountered. When I buy a tube, I hold onto it for dear life and use it until there's absolutely nothing left. Well worth the price!
Burt's Bees lip balm is an essential product that I make sure I never run out of. It is a bit tingly, smells wonderful and is great for the lips no matter the season.
I started using this product over chapstick. It goes on smoothr than the stick and my lips feel much moister than the chapstick brand. Glad I tried it and switched.
I love the way it makes my lips soft and tingly, but it doesn't have any SPF which I didn't realize upon purchasing and I actually got a pretty bad sun burn on my lips while I was using it.
This stuff makes my lips feel like butter. Burt's bees has come a long way. I love the consistency and my stick seems to last forever. I wish it came in other scents.
I've used this for 6 years now and I've never loved any lip balm more than this! It's refreshing and cool, and it keeps your lips hydrated. Not to mention the natural ingredients it's made of.
Great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!Works amazing!!!!!!!! Awesome value!!!!!! Pretty affordable!!!!! So great i use it often!!!!!!!! Decent packaging!!!!! Comes in variety of scents and tints!!!!!!!10/10 reccomend this product!!!!!!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos