BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hannah S.
Providence , RI
Love Burt's Bees chapsticks. They don't dry out your lips. They're smooth but not slimy like lip gloss. They taste/smell amazing and the all natural element is hard to beat.
hira b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this lip gloss, its one of my favorites it dose not dry my lips out. like most of my lip gloss do. it doesn't smell nasty. and its not sticky. it stays on 24 hours, i don't have to keep applying it.I really love it.
Joscelyn G.
I really like using the vanilla one. I can actually feel my lips are smoothr from using this product. It didn't take long after i start using it to feel the results.
Karen S.
The only lip balm that really works on my lips. Others chap my lips instead. I like this original version best. Good texture, good smell, good taste, very effective!
kelley f.
Eureka, CA
This is THE ONLY ChapStick I use. The original one though. I love that its thick and it makes my lips feel refreshed. I'm never using anything else. Dedicated customer!
Gabriella G.
Yonkers , NY
Burt's bees are one of my favorite brand of lip balms but i hate one in particular it's calledultra conditioning lip balm with kokum butter smells awfuli can't stand it
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Yes, I could eat this. Lol Okay no I won't but that's how good it smells! Feels amazing on your lips and not too pricey. Plus it's Burt's so you know it's good quality.
Tiffany A.
IOWA
Love this lip balm, makes my lips feel nice and smooth for hours!!! This lip balm by Burt's bees is not oily and it does not leave you with a bad feeling on your lips!!
Natalie K.
OLATHE, KS
Love this stuff. Makes my lips feel so good and it works really good in the winter! I even have my kids loving this stuff. Had to buy 6 so we each had 2 for our purses
Patricia E.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I like how this felt. Very moisturizing. However, it was more tinted that I cared for, especially with my fair skin tone. So it is a good product but I was not prepared for the tint/color.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?