Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,612 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Love Burt's Bees chapsticks. They don't dry out your lips. They're smooth but not slimy like lip gloss. They taste/smell amazing and the all natural element is hard to beat.
I love this lip gloss, its one of my favorites it dose not dry my lips out. like most of my lip gloss do. it doesn't smell nasty. and its not sticky. it stays on 24 hours, i don't have to keep applying it.I really love it.
I really like using the vanilla one. I can actually feel my lips are smoothr from using this product. It didn't take long after i start using it to feel the results.
The only lip balm that really works on my lips. Others chap my lips instead. I like this original version best. Good texture, good smell, good taste, very effective!
This is THE ONLY ChapStick I use. The original one though. I love that its thick and it makes my lips feel refreshed. I'm never using anything else. Dedicated customer!
Burt's bees are one of my favorite brand of lip balms but i hate one in particular it's calledultra conditioning lip balm with kokum butter smells awfuli can't stand it
Yes, I could eat this. Lol Okay no I won't but that's how good it smells! Feels amazing on your lips and not too pricey. Plus it's Burt's so you know it's good quality.
Love this lip balm, makes my lips feel nice and smooth for hours!!! This lip balm by Burt's bees is not oily and it does not leave you with a bad feeling on your lips!!
Love this stuff. Makes my lips feel so good and it works really good in the winter! I even have my kids loving this stuff. Had to buy 6 so we each had 2 for our purses
I like how this felt. Very moisturizing. However, it was more tinted that I cared for, especially with my fair skin tone. So it is a good product but I was not prepared for the tint/color.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos