Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This keeps my lips so soft and moisturized. it's not really "filmy" like other lip balms, goes on thin, but does it's job. comes in different flavors, so pick what you like.
The red Burt's is a really good moisturize and it had a natural red color in it. My friend even "stamp" on her face use as a natural blush too, it looks really nice! You guys should try that too!
The best ChapStick I've used by far!! I will never use any other ChapStick again.My lips have never been chapped the past three years I've used Burt's Bee's!!! 10/10 would definitely recommend!!
It helps to hydrate and moisturizer the lips, they come in different flavored and scents, they're made from natural products and have special ingredients like vitamin E.
This brand is AMAZING,the best thing about their line is the chapstick. It is the smell and the way your lips feel moist after every application. Its #2 on my top 5 list
This stuff is a miracle worker. If i have extremely chapped lips this stuff will clear it up in a day. I always make sure I have a tube in my purse in the winter months.
We would I buy anything else? It's a little expensive, but honestly, it's worth it. I love the tingling sensation you get when you apply it and this stuff really works.
I loved this product! I've been suffering from dry and chapped lips this summer and this kept my lips moisturized and gave a hint of color that looked pretty and natural.
This is honestly the best Chapstick I have ever used and I have so many. I have all the other flavors of this brand but this ones the best. The smell kind of put me off at first but I grew to like it. When I put this on overnight and I wake up my lips feel soooo nice.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos