Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,627 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This is the best one by far. It smells the best and last the longest. If you need a little boost for your lips just add this and chapped/cracked should go away relatively quick.
A family favorite in my house with our harsh MN winters, we know which chapsticks work and don't. This is definitely a must buy. It's always included in stockings each Xmas too.
Love it! Love that it doesn't have a strong minty feel to it but instead, feels as if it's not even there! The tint gives your lips a nice color, and it keeps them moisturized.
I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees lip balms. They are my go to chapstick when my lips are dry from the long winter months. I had to hide these from my kids because they thought they tasted like candy! :)
I love it. Super soothing for my lips and it doesn't feel like I'm piling on stuff when I put it on. It helps with my overly chapped and dry lips. It's my 24/7 go to Chapstick.
A little too waxy for my liking, though I have friends who swear by the stuff. I do like the tingling feeling, but it's difficult to swipe on. Not as smooth as other products.
I love all Burt's bees products, but this lip balm is my go to for chap lips. I love the different flavors and it also leaves a little tint of color on your lips which is plus.
It's a bit pricier than I'm used to (.99 cherry chapstick anyone?) but so worth it. I use the pomegranate kind and its worked wonders for my lips, especially during the winter.
Hydrating I believe the color ones are cute and adorable little pricey but it works! It comes off semi easily but there's a lot in the tube so I believe its beneficial! My mom and I are addicted! Amazing
I am a chap-stick fiend and Burt's bees is definitely my absolute favorite. i cant get enough of the refreshing mint flavor not to mention the silky smoothness of my lips (my boyfriend cant resist either)
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos