Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I enjoyed using the Burt's Bee's Balms. But they seemed very prone to melt/ freeze. Sadly, I think it's just me but I need a durable balm that is not easily manipulated by the weather. The one I kept in my car was never great.
Love Burt's bees, it's usually a good quality however this one doesn't leave your lips feeling refreshed but instead masks them with an terrible scent almost like spagetti
I really do enjoy the burt's bees and this really creamy formula and helps with my chapped lips. And I don't feel like I need to reply it as often as other chapped lips
I love the intense peppermint scent/flavor. The tingle you get from it makes you feel like it's working. I found the formulation to really help with moisturizing my lips
I enjoy Burt's Bees but this specific type i feel that i need to reapply more often than others that I have tried. It does work but I need to keep on hand at all times.
This lip balm is such a great product and is a must try in my book! Once you apply it on your lips, you instantly feel the cooling sensation, smells nice and feels great!
Love Burt's Bees. The flavors available are outstanding but I always return to the peppermint for that tingle it gives my lips. Very moisturizing and love the price.
The beat chapstick. Medicates your lips so well. Keeps them from being chap! So much better then any other brand. Love the menthol smell. Last a very long time. A little bit goes a long way.
This balm is very good for lip hydration. It makes my lips super smooth and kissable. Ever since I've started using it I've gotten compliments on how smooth my lips are.
It's okay. I have these as "backups" when I forget my EOS lip balm. This chap stick makes my lips a little sticky and I feel like I have to keep applying over and over.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos