BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Leslie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I enjoyed using the Burt's Bee's Balms. But they seemed very prone to melt/ freeze. Sadly, I think it's just me but I need a durable balm that is not easily manipulated by the weather. The one I kept in my car was never great.
Sharon  A.
Port Huron, MI
Love Burt's bees, it's usually a good quality however this one doesn't leave your lips feeling refreshed but instead masks them with an terrible scent almost like spagetti
Sandi C.
Nashville, TN
I really do enjoy the burt's bees and this really creamy formula and helps with my chapped lips. And I don't feel like I need to reply it as often as other chapped lips
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
I love the intense peppermint scent/flavor. The tingle you get from it makes you feel like it's working. I found the formulation to really help with moisturizing my lips
Jacqi L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I enjoy Burt's Bees but this specific type i feel that i need to reapply more often than others that I have tried. It does work but I need to keep on hand at all times.
Viky F.
This lip balm is such a great product and is a must try in my book! Once you apply it on your lips, you instantly feel the cooling sensation, smells nice and feels great!
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Love Burt's Bees. The flavors available are outstanding but I always return to the peppermint for that tingle it gives my lips. Very moisturizing and love the price.
Ashley H.
Yulee, FL
The beat chapstick. Medicates your lips so well. Keeps them from being chap! So much better then any other brand. Love the menthol smell. Last a very long time. A little bit goes a long way.
Z P.
West Columbia, SC
This balm is very good for lip hydration. It makes my lips super smooth and kissable. Ever since I've started using it I've gotten compliments on how smooth my lips are.
Alyssa C.
It's okay. I have these as "backups" when I forget my EOS lip balm. This chap stick makes my lips a little sticky and I feel like I have to keep applying over and over.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?