BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

jacquelyn l.
Manchester, NH
This is honestly one of the BEST lip balms. it really works and keeps your lips soft and moisturized. it doesn't dry them out ! its also a great price and comes in so many other flavors
Aubrey R.
Northampton, PA
I have never bought the stain however the original Burt's Bees chapstick is AMAZING! After one application to an extreme set of chapped lips they were no longer burning!!!! This is my go to chapstick, the only one I have EVER used to the bottom!!!!!
Belkis C.
Burt's is great for the cold weather! my lips feel so hydrated and smooth because of this balm. I recommended it to anyone with dry lips, or to anyone who wants to try a new lip balm.
Eliza O.
Buhl
Got this as a present and so happy I did. I use it every day after doing my makeup and my lips stay moisturized for hours after. Great product with really cute and different packaging.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN
This is my go to chap stick when my lips are in extreme need for hydration, and protection. The smell is a bit off-putting after a few applications but its not something too terrible.
Renee W.
Huntertown, IN
This is seriously the best lip balm ever! I have never had any complains about using this except for the fact that it is a little pricey especially when you lose them often. It always keeps my lips moisturized.
Beth S.
This lip balm works good and keeping my lips from getting chapped. I put it on my kids before they go out to play in the snow and it keeps their lips protected. My husband likes it also because it moisturizers without making his lips look glossy!
Angel B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Burt's Bees never fails me!! It guarantees soft and moisturized lips with every use. It is my go to chapstick and I hardly leave the house without it. Super smooth application and I highly recommend to everyone.
jennifer r.
Im a huge fan Burt's bees products especially there lip balms they leave my lips really soft ... i love how they smell how they bring mosture back in to my especially on cold weathers ..
Nikita S.
Ozone Park, NY
I love Burt's Bee's because of the Vitamin C & E. The colors are amazing and colorful. The smell is fantastic, especially for those who love fruit like aroma's.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?