BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Elaina M.
howell
I’ve tried pretty much all of Burt’s Bees lip products. I love that they are natural and also look natural on the lips as well. They are moisturizing and they don’t have a gross smell either.
Kourtney A.
My favorite chopstick around. I have the original and cherry. They are my two favorite flavors but I'm sure the others are just as good! If you can find a value pack it's usually a great deal. They're all natural! Bonus!!!
Kat S.
RICHMOND, VA
This is all I use. I am allergic to some other chapstick products and this is my go to product. My friends and family joke that I am a Burt's Bees addict as I always have a tube on me at all times.
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
The lip balms are calming for your lips especially when they’re dry. The packaging is cute and unique. The price is a little high but the quality is pretty good except for the fact that it has to constantly be reapplied.
Leslie P.
Baltimore, MD
I have used this lip balm for ages, but I am coming to discover that while the menthol effect is soothing, it does seem to dry out my lips over the long run. I still think it is one of my favorites of this type, however.
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This has been a classic lip balm for years now. It smells great and feels tingly and refreshing on the lips. You feel good about the ingredients and it is super hydrating. It is available everywhere and relatively cheap.
Samantha S.
flatwoods
Love love love!!!!! Great stuff, I don't leave home without it. If I do, I go back home and get it.. nothings worse than not having chapstick that I use daily, this is truly a comfort item!
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
I thought this was okay. It did the job, but I had many chapsticks I preferred way more and found myself never reaching for it. I gave it to my boyfriend and he used it. I wouldn’t buy again!
Alison O.
Ogden, UT
This is my holy grail lip balm. I can’t go anywhere without making sure I have this on hand. It makes my lips so soft and smooth and I love the tingle that it gives when you first apply it.
Gabriel C.
Definitely is great for the lips ! the smell isn’t all that bad and i love how they are a very natural brand ! you neve want to mess up your lips by putting unhealthy stuff on them !
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?