BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashley C.
Leominster, MA
I really liked these lip balms. They left my lips feeling soft and the balms had a very pleasant scent. It was a great value and the packaging was nice. I got it as part of a gift. It was great.
Candace C.
Phoenix , AZ
I love how long the moisture lasts and that it is all natural. The flavors are simple yet great and i love this brand. I feel that it is worth the price! It also tastes good if you happen to accidentally lick your lips with it on :)
Richelle H.
My second favorite hurts bees product! Tastes and smells good, feels great on my lips, and moisturizes so well. The minty sent is nice and the product feels great over all.
Alicia S.
I really love Burt's Bees. their Chapstick works wonder especially in the winter and dry season. They are a little thick due to the wax though.

facebook.com/LashesWithLeigh
Autumn K.
Burt's bees is my go to Chapstick. I hate even trying other brands. I love the minty and tingle sensation this gives and my lips always feel so much better after using it.
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA
I have a tube of this everywhere because I use it all the time. It is my favorite lip balm and works wonders on dry lips. It tends to tingle and get cold on dry lips, but feels great.
Marlene P.
Denver, CO
I love Burt's Bees! I apply it all day long and the smell is minty. I find that I use it a little more than I should, idk if it dries my lips or just comes off easily?
Madison C.
I like the burgs bees chap stick because it smells really good and I like how it feels on ,y lips . I bought it at the local Walmart but I can find it at other places as well. It my expaitations
Darcey R.
Van Nuys , CA
This is my go-to lip balm. It goes on SO smoothly, hydrates my lips instantly, and tastes fantastic! I use it before I put on lip stick or gloss and it feels great all day!
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
This does wonders. It can take my dry chapped lips and make them smooth and soft in just a day or two. It lasts a long time and gives my lips the amazing moisture it needs.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?