Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I really liked these lip balms. They left my lips feeling soft and the balms had a very pleasant scent. It was a great value and the packaging was nice. I got it as part of a gift. It was great.
I love how long the moisture lasts and that it is all natural. The flavors are simple yet great and i love this brand. I feel that it is worth the price! It also tastes good if you happen to accidentally lick your lips with it on :)
My second favorite hurts bees product! Tastes and smells good, feels great on my lips, and moisturizes so well. The minty sent is nice and the product feels great over all.
I really love Burt's Bees. their Chapstick works wonder especially in the winter and dry season. They are a little thick due to the wax though.
Burt's bees is my go to Chapstick. I hate even trying other brands. I love the minty and tingle sensation this gives and my lips always feel so much better after using it.
I have a tube of this everywhere because I use it all the time. It is my favorite lip balm and works wonders on dry lips. It tends to tingle and get cold on dry lips, but feels great.
I love Burt's Bees! I apply it all day long and the smell is minty. I find that I use it a little more than I should, idk if it dries my lips or just comes off easily?
I like the burgs bees chap stick because it smells really good and I like how it feels on ,y lips . I bought it at the local Walmart but I can find it at other places as well. It my expaitations
This is my go-to lip balm. It goes on SO smoothly, hydrates my lips instantly, and tastes fantastic! I use it before I put on lip stick or gloss and it feels great all day!
This does wonders. It can take my dry chapped lips and make them smooth and soft in just a day or two. It lasts a long time and gives my lips the amazing moisture it needs.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos