BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer b.
Lubbock, TX
This stuff is a miracle worker. If i have extremely chapped lips this stuff will clear it up in a day. I always make sure I have a tube in my purse in the winter months.
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
I always gotta have one in my purse everywhere i go,this works veryy good on my lips, and i recommend this product to any one that have chap lips or just wants soft lips (:
Jennifer H.
I have been using this for years and my daughter now uses it too! This is my go-to for lip balms. It leaves my lips feeling soft with a tingling feeling, and I don't have to re-apply as much as other brands. I would recommend!
Neha S.
San Jose, CA
This is the best lip balm i have ever used. very moisturizing with a great fragrance. the packaging is great with the roll in roll out stick. a must buy for chapped lips.
Astrid A.
My absolutely favorite of the Burt's Bees balms. It smells amazing, feels great & I don't feel like I have to reapply this every hour, like with some other balms. LOVE <3
Kasey S.
Burke, VA
I love this stuff. I have like 4 tubes in my various purses and my medicine cabinet. It's my go to whenever my lips are chapped and it smells delicious and has that same refreshing feel as the other Burt's bees lip products.
Cassie L.
Fresno, CA
I use this when I don't have time for putting on lipstick or lip gloss when I get ready for lecture. It also smells really good and doesn't have a funky smell or taste odd like other chapsticks
Lydia K.
White Oak, PA
This Chapstick actually follows it's name! It adds tons of moisture back into your lips. The pomegranate color adds a tint of pink and shine, while smelling delicious! :)
Calista S.
San Gabriel, CA
The red Burt's is a really good moisturize and it had a natural red color in it. My friend even "stamp" on her face use as a natural blush too, it looks really nice! You guys should try that too!
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I always keep a few of these around. I always have one in my purse, in my makeup bag, and sometimes in my pocket. It's very moisturizing without feeling heavy on your lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?