Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,605 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
This stuff is a miracle worker. If i have extremely chapped lips this stuff will clear it up in a day. I always make sure I have a tube in my purse in the winter months.
I always gotta have one in my purse everywhere i go,this works veryy good on my lips, and i recommend this product to any one that have chap lips or just wants soft lips (:
I have been using this for years and my daughter now uses it too! This is my go-to for lip balms. It leaves my lips feeling soft with a tingling feeling, and I don't have to re-apply as much as other brands. I would recommend!
This is the best lip balm i have ever used. very moisturizing with a great fragrance. the packaging is great with the roll in roll out stick. a must buy for chapped lips.
My absolutely favorite of the Burt's Bees balms. It smells amazing, feels great & I don't feel like I have to reapply this every hour, like with some other balms. LOVE <3
I love this stuff. I have like 4 tubes in my various purses and my medicine cabinet. It's my go to whenever my lips are chapped and it smells delicious and has that same refreshing feel as the other Burt's bees lip products.
I use this when I don't have time for putting on lipstick or lip gloss when I get ready for lecture. It also smells really good and doesn't have a funky smell or taste odd like other chapsticks
This Chapstick actually follows it's name! It adds tons of moisture back into your lips. The pomegranate color adds a tint of pink and shine, while smelling delicious! :)
The red Burt's is a really good moisturize and it had a natural red color in it. My friend even "stamp" on her face use as a natural blush too, it looks really nice! You guys should try that too!
I always keep a few of these around. I always have one in my purse, in my makeup bag, and sometimes in my pocket. It's very moisturizing without feeling heavy on your lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos