BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Laura D.
Stroudsburg, PA
This stuff is the best. It's the kind of chapstick that doesn't feel sticky and make you regret putting it on. It leaves a nice cooling sensation, new color without using lipstick, and healtheir lips!
Jeana J.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this product and I'm going to continue using this product. I'll even tell people to use it. Our love that it's all organic and not some crappy oily substance that is not good for your skin.
Emma O.
I find this lip balm to be refreshing and moisturizing which I love. It goes on differently then other lip balms because it's stiffer, but works the same. Similar to eos.
Bayleigh H.
Chattanooga, TN
It's the best chap stick out there I use it for everything. From moisturising my lips before putting make up, good lip plumber after you exfoliate your lips. Plus it's natural
Megan M.
Hustonville, KY
I just started using this recently and love it. It makes my lips so soft. I tend to get chapped lips a lot and every since using this it seems like I get them less and less.
Sarah P.
My favorite chap stick by far. I have tried so many and I keep coming back to this. Love how it burns your lips and you can actually feel it working! I recommend this to everyone!! Worth the buy!!!!!!
Catherine T.
Oxford, AL
This is the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever purchased. I take it with me everywhere. It makes my lips so unbelievably soft and moisturized. I can't live with out this.
Samantha L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the original Burt's bees Chapstick so adding a lip tint is perfect! I couldn't ask for more in a Chapstick. It works, it adds beautiful color and easy to bring with you
Heather
I love how this chapstick is all natural! I love the minty feel! But I feel like my lips don't get moisturized enough from it. I still get chapped lips every now and then.
Kaitlin V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Burt's bees lip balm replenish, nourish and protect my lips. The balm lasts and doesn't leave your lips with a coat of gunk. My lips absorb the balm and leaves my lips feeling moisturized for hours!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?