BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this because everyone was raving about it. At first I really liked it but then it got this bumpy texture and I wasn't having it. I have never bough another one since!
Kristen C.
Dallas, TX
I love the Burt's Bees Lip Balms! They keep your lips moisturized and they have a great scent! If your lips are severely chapped, however, I might not recommend this - this lip balm can take a little bit more time to hydrate than others.
Kristin M.
Lenexa, KS
I love all Burt's bees products, But the regular chapstick is absolutely my favorite product ever! I use it almost everyday and my lips are always super soft and never chapped =)
Sara d.
Tampa, FL
This is my go-to lip balm. I carry it everywhere in my purse. It's got a smooth feel and a pleasant smell. It stay on longer than other lip balms I've used and it keeps my lips from feeling dry.
Madison K.
Love this amazing lip balm! Such a great way to keep your lips hydrating and feeling amazing! Wouldn't chose anything else! Definitely recommend! You can never go wrong with Burtsbees!! Love love love!!
peggy b.
Vancouver, WA
This is a good product it helps keep your lips moist so they don't crack it keeps them soft and its one of the best berts bees product you can get Burt's bees carrys all kinds of different products so you have a large amount to choose from
Andrea L.
Salinas, CA
Really good lip balm and makes my lips incredibly soft only thing is the smell isn't the best and it can feel a bit greasy if you apply too much other than that it's really good
Biance V.
Palm Bay, FL
I seriously love this product! My lips get so dried out in the winter and most lip balms dry them out even more. Not this one. It works great and I love the sweet smell of it.
Abigail W.
I haven't ever used another chapstick since I first tried this one I'm hooked! It's works so fast and it doesn't make my dry lips worse which the other brands tend to do for me.
Kayla C.
Somerville, NJ
Burt's bees is great if you have chapped lips!! they really do a good job at healing your dry chapped lips if you haven't tried it yet its worth the couple bucks to give it a shot
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?