BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

micaela t.
MS
I love using light lip products on a daily basis and this is one. If you're looking for moisture and color, then this is for you. After applying , my lips feel smoothr and have a shear tint to them. Love it!
Priscilla m.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love these u have like 20 of these and the color ones they do. My lips feel so moisturized. I highly recommend. If I loose one I buy another one and then I find my other ones later
Jackie H.
Ignacio, CO
I love Burt's Bees chap sticks they are one of the more expensive chap sticks but the Rejuvenating balm was completely worth it! I get really chapped lips at the beginning of winter and it has helped a bunch!
Renee W.
I love this product! I highly recommend it to anyone with chapped lips. I even recommend it to people without chapped lips! The peppermint is just an added bonus to the original!
Amanda T.
Benton, KY
I do really like this product. I keep on my desk at work and use it daily. I love that it is tinted and it smells great! It doesn't last terribly long, so I do have to reapply often.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I can't say enough about Burt's Bees...Wonderful at Moisturizing My dry/chapped lips during those cold weather moments. There are So Many different flavors to choose from now, as well!
Angie L.
Olympia, WA
Very good for chapped lips. And makes them very smooth. I have a roughy time during the winter months and this is a everyday use for me. Not to harsh and the smell isn't bad either
Michelle O.
Winnetka, IL
If your lips are chapped then you definitely have to give Burt's Bees a try. This lip balm works for me every time especially when the seasons are changing! It also has a long lifetime unlike other lip balm brands. I am more than happy with this product and would recommend it to everyone!
Bri L.
Nashville, TN
Very nourishing. Smells great and goes on smooth. I love how much it helps my extremely chapped lips. It's one of the best chapsticks/lip balms I've ever used. I would recommend everyone use it at least once!
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
I was given Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm and a few more types in a gift set and I really like the products! It keeps my lips moisturized without having to re-apply as often as you do with other chap stick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?