BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I like this because it's burt's bees brand, but it's a little too intense with the peppermint, especially when your lips are chapped. Overall though it's a good chapstick!
Marlene P.
Denver, CO
I love Burt's Bees! I apply it all day long and the smell is minty. I find that I use it a little more than I should, idk if it dries my lips or just comes off easily?
Christina L.
Not a fan of these as much as the next person. It is such a waxy formula, i get no moisture into my chapped lips at all. It smelled weird too. Was just not a fan of these.
Darcey R.
Van Nuys , CA
This is my go-to lip balm. It goes on SO smoothly, hydrates my lips instantly, and tastes fantastic! I use it before I put on lip stick or gloss and it feels great all day!
Amanda P.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVEEEEE THESE they have a little color to them but it isn't to wild, so it looks very natural. They're also all natural!! YAY! Just lost mine:( so I'm buying another. Too bad it doesn't taste good!
Michelle  G.
Love this lip balm, I've been using it for years!! I first found it in a little shop in a miniature tin when I was around Jr High age and have never been without it since 😊
Fitore A.
Staten Island, NY
I like Burt's bees but I don't think it's the best, I started using Vaseline lip balm and it's amaaazzing so much better than Burt's bees. I promise you, you'll see results but Burt's bees doesn't do much for me
Elizabeth N.
This is my favorite lip balm that Burt's Bees has to offer. It smells great and moisturizes better than the rest. I always have it near and will repurchase when necessary.
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
Love this lip balm. It's one of my favorites. I usually buy it from Walmart. It stays on longer than other brands, making it a good value because I don't reapply as often. Highly recommend using this product.
Justine M.
Cincinnati, OH
Burt's bees will always be my favorite chapsticks! they come in the best flavor and are totally worth the price! my mom introduced me to Burt's bees and from there ive introduced others to Burt's bees.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?