Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I use to buy this product a longtime ago but stop because the prices was a little to high but overall I loved it it smells really good and most of all leaves your lips smooth
This is the cutest lip balm I ever owned. It smells delicious and I like that it doesn't dry out your lips after wearing it because with other lip balms that would happen to me
I really like Burt's bee's lip balm. It is a great way to soothe chapped lips or maintain healthy lips. My favorite part is the tingley minty feeling you get when wearing it.
This is the BEST chap stick EVER! It is the only one I use! I have been using it for as long as i can remember. I would recommend Burt's to anyone who needs a new chap stick.
First off normally anything with peppermint wins me over. I love chapstick and only purchase Burt's Bee. It has nice scent and really helps my lips from being chapped. LOVE <3
This is a life saver in upstate NY in the winter time. My lips get so dry and I love that I can find Burt's bees any where because I keep them in every pocket of every jacket.
Burt's Bees is my number 1 go to product for replenishing my lips. I love this product!I do not have to continuously reapply because it is very moisturizing. I will always love Burt's Bees products :)
This is my hands down all time favorite lip balm! Very moisturizing and great scent. It glides on very smoothly and I like that it has a hint of red color that gives your lip a more even color overall.
The cost is a little more than regular chapsick and it totally worth it. I love all this brand's products because of the moisture it supplies and the mint smell is fantastic!
Never over dries my lips. Great smell and great feel when I have it on. A little more pricey than your average chapstick but worth the up charge for a high quality product
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos