BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lexi M.
Ahhh. Burt’s Bees. It’s an amazing product whatever you buy, but the chapstick is cool and refreshing and keeps your lips moisturized! It’s cool because you can find colored chap stick too. You can never go wrong with some of these!!!
Jillian L.
Parkville , MD
What can I say? This lip balm tops it all. Just writing about it makes me want to put some on. The color makes it easy to find in my already full purse. I usually pick some up at target. I would recommend the original balm to anyone.
Caitlin N.
Marietta, GA
I really like using Burt’s Bees during the winter months when my lips get very chapped. The wax has a soothing effect, great smell and it goes on easily. Plus I like that it’s natural when I have to apply it multiple times throughout the dry spell of winter.
Molly S.
Clark, MO
This Burts Bees chopstick comes in a variety of flavors and I LOVE them all; mango, original, pomegranate, the list goes on! I'm currently loving the Vanilla one. It's super creamy and lasts a very long time. It's also super hydrating
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
I have a lowkey addiction to this lip balm. I actually buy in it bulk on amazon because it’s the most price efficient and I keep one in my bag, by my bed, and in the car. I love the tingle of it and my lips feel fuller after regular use.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
The feel of this lip balm is wonderful! It’s protective against the elements and moisturizing. I have very dry lips and this lip balm is great. I can find it almost anywhere and feel good about buying it since it’s a natural product.
Stephanie C.
I absolutely love this chapstick! The peppermint gives your lips this tingly fresh feeling that is hella soothing! I had to stock up since it's getting colder. My lips chap super easy! So I always keep one of these in my purse/diaper bag!
Abigail G.
I love this!! I was never a fan of lip balms before purchasing this product. It isn't sticky or thick, feels natural, and I love the peppermint smell. My lips are so supple from constantly applying this balm - I just can't get enough!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Love Burt's Bees! This chapstick feels like it melts into your lips. I love the way it makes my lips feel. Long lasting softness! This product will literally heal my chapped lips after several days of use. I'd definitely recommend it!
Rachel R.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love this product. A little goes a long way and lasts for a long time! Using daily in the morning, my lips will be good all day long! Definitely worth the couple dollars. Honestly better than any other lip balm I’ve used.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?