BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica G.
San Antonio , TX
Goes on nice and silky, not greasy or waxy feeling. If I'm wearing lipstick, I like to apply this on first to smooth everything out. The pomegranate is my favorite flavor.
Mmachi N.
Sugar Land, TX
I do enjoy using this product, but for me, it is not my favorite lip balm. I find myself constantly reapplying and looking like I just ate a bucket of greasy fried chicken.
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product the vanilla one is my favorite! The packaging is super cute and it works great. This lip balm goes above and beyond expectations. I have probably bought at least 2 or 3 of these.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
This is great for the winter smells amazing leaves your lips moisturized gets rid of chaped lips within a day and they make great tinted once also defiantly worth the buy
Michelle  G.
Love this lip balm, I've been using it for years!! I first found it in a little shop in a miniature tin when I was around Jr High age and have never been without it since 😊
Leika W.
I love using Burt's Bees chapstick when I feel like splurging on myself. It keeps my lips smooth and it doesn't have that sticky feeling that some do. Only con is that it can be pretty pricey for how fast I go through chapsticks.
Brandy G.
I love Burt's Bees for anything except chapstick. I have found that most of the chapsticks taste pretty terrible and don't really work for my lips. I feel like within a few applications my lips are actually worse than they started.
Brooke J.
Alexis, NC
Burt's has never been a favorite. I have plump lips and need the medication and actual dues of the job of a chap stick, it just didn't get the job done like i expected. Not all its made to be.
Ania I.
Don’t like the taste and it can be hard to get a lot of product out of the tin but it works extremely well to moisturize my dry lips and stays on for a while so you don’t have to constantly reapply.
Fitore A.
Staten Island, NY
I like Burt's bees but I don't think it's the best, I started using Vaseline lip balm and it's amaaazzing so much better than Burt's bees. I promise you, you'll see results but Burt's bees doesn't do much for me
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?