Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
As with all their products this is awesome. I've seen some people complain about price and I don't agree. It's a good price for a fabulous product ! Very hydrating. Love it.
Nothing has ever worked for more than a day or two to keep my lips from being chapped in winter. The best part I don't need to put it on a hundred times a day, a few will do.
This is my favorite Chapstick and now that it's squeezable it's the best. I love how it cools my lips but doesn't get chunky. I can wear alone or under lipstick. Everyone needs this in their bag.
I love this stuff!! After I use it my lips feel so good and tingly! That is one thing I look for in a Chapstick, the tingly feeling like the cooling sensation on your lips
Love this chapstick. Its smells so good and is so nice on the lips. When you apply it, it makes your lips tingly which is good. I love everything about the chapstick. This is a staple to my life
Burt's bees is my all time favorite for chapstick. It moisturizes so well compared to other brands. My chapped lips are gone almost instantly. I'll never use any other kind
Love Burt's Bees products. The cooling sensation is great and the chapstick really lasts. It's a little more expensive than other chapsticks but it's worth the extra money.
This product is okay and yes I would repurchase but I'm not in love with it and I'm quick to pick either carmex or EOS over this lip balm and I think it's due to the smell.
Burts bees is my jam! I love this stuff. It's amazing! Living in Colorado I needed something that medicated, nourishes and keeps my lips feeling great. This stuff does the job.
I love this actually I love all Burt's Bee products! My bathroom cabinet is full of their products! I highly recommend this to everyone. It leaves your lips feeling great.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos