BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Marlene P.
Denver, CO
I love Burt's Bees! I apply it all day long and the smell is minty. I find that I use it a little more than I should, idk if it dries my lips or just comes off easily?
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
Very soothing, smells good, works great! This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees products, and it works well on irritated or chapped lips since it is so pure and refreshing.
Gifts f.
Cleveland
This is my favorite lip balm! I have been using it for years now, and even though I've tried other products, this one always stands out as the best. I love the tingly mint flavor, and the way that it makes my lips feel so refreshed and luscious. Seriously the best!
Emma G.
Bluffton, SC
One of my favorite chapsticks ever! i have so many Burt's bees products!! my mom and my husband and my kids all love these products, especially the girls! gotta have our beauty products ladies! haha
Karoline J.
Chapel Hill, NC
So addicted to this! I love most lip balms or chapsticks and basically freak out when I don't have one on me constantly, but this is by far my favorite product. It works great with chapped lips and just makes my lips feel healthy.
Alexis L.
I love this Lip Balm! The smell is great, and it truly works wonders. During the winter I ALWAYS carry this with me! It is worth the price and I would suggest it to anyone!
Shamso Y.
It's rare to find a chapstick that moisturizers my lips. I think this one is great! I love using this one . It really hydrates my lips and it doesn't give me any allergic reactions. It's amazing. It's definitely worth buying this.
Bianca C.
Garrison, NY
I prefer the mint or a tinted color Burt's bees makes some of my favorite products. I use their pigmented balms whenever I wear make up. I also prefer it over the chap stick brand the mint flavored one has a nice and comforting feeling that sooth dry cracked winter lips.
Elizabeth N.
This is my favorite lip balm that Burt's Bees has to offer. It smells great and moisturizes better than the rest. I always have it near and will repurchase when necessary.
Brianna H.
Huntington, WV
Love this lip balm. It's one of my favorites. I usually buy it from Walmart. It stays on longer than other brands, making it a good value because I don't reapply as often. Highly recommend using this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?