BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Leika W.
I love using Burt's Bees chapstick when I feel like splurging on myself. It keeps my lips smooth and it doesn't have that sticky feeling that some do. Only con is that it can be pretty pricey for how fast I go through chapsticks.
Darcey R.
Van Nuys , CA
This is my go-to lip balm. It goes on SO smoothly, hydrates my lips instantly, and tastes fantastic! I use it before I put on lip stick or gloss and it feels great all day!
Rabecca E.
Cody, WY
Can't get enough of this chapstick! I have about 5 tubes all around my house so I'm never with out it! So moisturizing and smells great! Heals up my chapped lips so quick!
Marlene P.
Denver, CO
I love Burt's Bees! I apply it all day long and the smell is minty. I find that I use it a little more than I should, idk if it dries my lips or just comes off easily?
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I like this because it's burt's bees brand, but it's a little too intense with the peppermint, especially when your lips are chapped. Overall though it's a good chapstick!
Brandy G.
I love Burt's Bees for anything except chapstick. I have found that most of the chapsticks taste pretty terrible and don't really work for my lips. I feel like within a few applications my lips are actually worse than they started.
Tonja J.
Greeley, CO
Made my lips feel tingly which was good because i knew it was doing what it was suppose to. i loved the smell of it and how it made my lips look great. it also lasts for a long period of time which is great because i don't have to keep reapplying it every couple of minutes
Autumn K.
Burt's bees is my go to Chapstick. I hate even trying other brands. I love the minty and tingle sensation this gives and my lips always feel so much better after using it.
Mmachi N.
Sugar Land, TX
I do enjoy using this product, but for me, it is not my favorite lip balm. I find myself constantly reapplying and looking like I just ate a bucket of greasy fried chicken.
Richelle H.
My second favorite hurts bees product! Tastes and smells good, feels great on my lips, and moisturizes so well. The minty sent is nice and the product feels great over all.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?