BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Doreen K.
Overland Park, KS
I do love the Burt's Bees lipstick and don't laugh i use it in the summer time for some reason my lips get more dry in the summer time than the winter and it helps me a lot to use it once a day and my lips are fine i also love the scent taste however you wanna describe it it is sweet and i am in love
Katie C.
Savannah, GA
After trying Burt's Bees, it's the only lip balm that I use. The peppermint makes your lips feel fresh and ready for your next adventure. I only have to reapply after meals and before bed.
Lizvet P.
Vista, CA
The Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm is my must have during the winter time because my lips tend to get very dry. I love how moisturizing this balm leaves my lips!
Brandy L.
Waterboro, ME
I absolutely love this company! I love the variety of products and flavors they offer. The fact that it's all natural is a big plus in my book. I will never use another chapstick again.
Katy F.
Stamford, CT
This is my go-to for lip balm. I literally have burt's bees lip balms all over my house, in my car, and in my purse so I am never without it. It makes my lips feel soft and hydrated.
Irish R.
Love Burt bees , soothing and taste good , so easy to use of course all natural , and I’m really impress and love to gift it to friends , reasonable price, would recommend this and buying again
Abbi F.
Prosper, TX
Burt's Bees lip balm is one of the best organic Chapsticks I've ever used. It doesn't leave your lips chapped so you Zaharias to reapply it stays on well smells great and is really cheap.
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
This stuff is amazing! IT helps me a lot during my long runs on the weekends and out in the weather in Texas. I am kind of addicted to lip balm and I make sure to always have one of these!
Stephanie B.
Love Burt's bee Chapstick. Addicted to the smell and feel of it. I carry at least 3 in my purse at any given time. I have been seen putting it on several times each hour. Amazing product!
Erica R.
California
Great lip balm.  This brand has great products.  This lip balm does a good job hydrating your lips and doesn't need to be applied several times through out the day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?