BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stacia H.
Palm Bay, FL
I really enjoy Burt's Bees products especially when first applying the lip balm. The only problem I noticed was that my lips seemed to dry out afterwards much faster than when using some other types of lip balm.
Elisa A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I do love the taste and feel of Burt's Bees lip products. However, I feel that the price does not match the quality. I would expect to pay those prices in a boutique or specialty store.
Sarah S.
Wales, MI
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is a Fantastic product that lasts for hours. My daughter has very dry lips and Loves all the different Burt's Bees favors. Out of all the different kinds of lip balm we have tried. Burt's Bees lasts the longest and protects the best.
Lisa L.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff! It's my go-to lip balm. I really like getting the mango flavored with it's nourishing properties. The only drawback is I tend to have to apply it often than I'd like.
Elise B.
Falls Church, VA
You can’t go wrong with the original! Love the waxy texture of the lip balm - it really feels like it coats your lips and moisturizes them. The minty smell makes me feel refreshed too.
Aubrey R.
Northampton, PA
I have never bought the stain however the original Burt's Bees chapstick is AMAZING! After one application to an extreme set of chapped lips they were no longer burning!!!! This is my go to chapstick, the only one I have EVER used to the bottom!!!!!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
I keep one in my coat pocket, one in my purse, my car, my desk, and various rooms in my house. I never want to be without it!! The more I use it, the smoothr and healthier my lips feel!
Nikita S.
Ozone Park, NY
I love Burt's Bee's because of the Vitamin C & E. The colors are amazing and colorful. The smell is fantastic, especially for those who love fruit like aroma's.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Burt's Bees lip balm with vitamin E and peppermint. Burt's Bees is such a great company and they make great products. They are socially conscious and make effective products.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I really like this lip balm. It leaves my lips very soft and I like how it feels on. Another bonus is that Burt's Bees is a very natural company and it feels good to use their products.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?