BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Patty L.
Dubberly, LA
As with all their products this is awesome. I've seen some people complain about price and I don't agree. It's a good price for a fabulous product ! Very hydrating. Love it.
Allison M.
This chapstick is a lifesaver I love it so much. I used to use eos and it didn't do anything but make my lips more chapped! Burts bees chapsticks actually make a difference and calm my lips. All flavors are good but this is my favorite
Nancy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this lip balm! I have tried others but I always find my
Self going back to this one. I even chose the Replenishing one over any other one Burt's bees have.
Sara B.
Apalachin, NY
Nothing has ever worked for more than a day or two to keep my lips from being chapped in winter. The best part I don't need to put it on a hundred times a day, a few will do.
lexi b.
East Falmouth, MA
Burt's Bees is my number 1 go to product for replenishing my lips. I love this product!I do not have to continuously reapply because it is very moisturizing. I will always love Burt's Bees products :)
Deborah K.
The Honey lip balm is my favorite, can't live without lip balm. It's one of their products that I have all over the house. I love that it has quality ingredients and so many choices of "flavors". Offers great moisturizing protection!
Daria D.
Memphis, TN
My lips were suffering because of the winter cold. As soon as I put this on them they immediately felt soothed and replenished. The Chapstick has a tingly feeling that isn't too tingly but let's you know that it's doing it's little magic. :) I would definitely buy this again !
Wendy D.
Conroe, TX
I love this keeps my lips moist. I don't care to much for the price and i love all the different flavors that they come in. I like that at almost every store i can buy one!!
Kayla E.
Me and my mother have both used Burt's Bees Lip Balm for a while now. We both think that it works very well. Though, it does get quite melty in hot weather. I suggest keeping it somewhere cold or cool in hotter climates. Aside from that, it works very well with chapped lips.
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
Out of all the lip balms, this has to be the best one! It is so smooth and moisturizes my lips perfectly! I love bringing this with my on the go & I absolutely love the scent that this lip balms has!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?