BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine L.
The pomegranite oil in the lip balm leaves my lips soft and smooth. It also tints my lips just slightly and leaves them looking like I'm wearing lip gloss. One of my favorites!
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever. I keep Burt's Bee's in my purse, makeup bag, and at my bed side table. This is literally the only lip balm I will let touch my lips!
Akosita M.
Gardena , CA
Good for dry lips and definitely moisturizes and it tingles when you apply it. I always use this when seasons change and my lips get super dry. It's definitely a lip saver!
Megan  C.
I have tried 100 differ t types of chap sticks over the years and Burt's Bees is the only one I continue to use. It thick but not sticky and great for every season. The best part is its bees wax not chemicals like the other chapsticks.
Sara S.
BROOKLYN, NY
This lip balm is minty and moisturizing, the only problem is that the moisturizing aspect doesn't last for so long. Maybe an hour or so, I wish it would stay for a few hours.
Maria A.
This worked so great for me, it hydrates my lips perfectly in the winter! I never have to deal with dry chapped lips when the cold temperatures go down. Really recommend it!
Molod J.
Burt's bees chap stick is the best chap stick I've ever tried. It leaves me lips smooth like butter not to mention the scent of it is so fresh and enjoyable. I can't stop reapplying because it's great!
Amy C.
Peru, NY
Burt's Bees lip products leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. I love how my lips feel after I have used this product. Love the tingling sensation. I highly recommend it!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
The peppermint is my absolute favorite! I love how it tingles and I love how it makes my lip feel. I doesn’t mean residue or make my lip peel. I stock up for Winter and put at least one in every coat pocket.
Deanna P.
Victoria, TX
I love the peppermint. I would rate this better than the EOS balms. Burt's Bees has yet to fail me. I love this one so much I have 12 sitting around my house for me to use.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?