BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love the natural ingredients almost as much as I love how this balm leaves my lips feeling. They are shimmery without being goopy like gloss and they feel extra moisturized.
Shawna L.
Alta Vista , KS
Burt's Bees makes the BEST products. I have been using this for years and all other balms pale in comparison. My lips don't burn if I'm not consistently using it (because of it's lack of man-made petroleums). I am a forever customer.
Rima J.
This is a life saver in upstate NY in the winter time. My lips get so dry and I love that I can find Burt's bees any where because I keep them in every pocket of every jacket.
Cindy R.
I love the Burt's Bees lip balm. They go on smooth and don't leave a residue behind. Makes your lips feel refreshed. I like most of the Burt's Bees products that are made.
Nancy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this lip balm! I have tried others but I always find my
Self going back to this one. I even chose the Replenishing one over any other one Burt's bees have.
Emily W.
rochester
This is a must have, the smell is AMAZING, it is very hydrating, I love how it makes my lips feel. I always have one on me everywhere I go. I would recommend this to EVERYONE
Allison M.
This chapstick is a lifesaver I love it so much. I used to use eos and it didn't do anything but make my lips more chapped! Burts bees chapsticks actually make a difference and calm my lips. All flavors are good but this is my favorite
Lori E.
Athens, GA
I absolutely adore this product. It leaves a little tingle on your lips and keeps them from being chapped. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it considering how much you use chapstick.
Chelsea H.
Rossville, GA
Moisturizes my lips, tastes good, smells good, doesn't feel like wax. I have one in every flavor (that I'm aware of, lol) I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees products in general. They've never let me down.
Janet A.
I've tried so many different brands of lip balms, but this is the only one that has impressed me enough to keep repurchasing it! My lips feel amazing thanks to this product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?