BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Catty G.
This is my absolute favorite product from Burt's. It goes on smoothly & lasts a few hours. I love the smell of it (although my hsb hates it). It is my go to lip balm always ;)
Patty L.
Dubberly, LA
As with all their products this is awesome. I've seen some people complain about price and I don't agree. It's a good price for a fabulous product ! Very hydrating. Love it.
Rima J.
This is a life saver in upstate NY in the winter time. My lips get so dry and I love that I can find Burt's bees any where because I keep them in every pocket of every jacket.
Samantha L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love the original Burt's bees Chapstick so adding a lip tint is perfect! I couldn't ask for more in a Chapstick. It works, it adds beautiful color and easy to bring with you
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have used other lip balm that do nothing more then need to be reapplied over and over again. With Burt's bees lip balm it work so well that I only need to use it once a day.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
Burt's Bees is my jam yo! Have used their products religiously for years. I stick to the classic mint, but the colored balms are kickin' as well. 10 outta 10 would recommend.
Sarah C.
Morgantown, PA
I love lip care products and I love natural! Burts bees is so perfect and I carry one in every bag and pocket. A good quality product for a fantastic price. Always recommend to anyone needing lip care!
Deborah K.
The Honey lip balm is my favorite, can't live without lip balm. It's one of their products that I have all over the house. I love that it has quality ingredients and so many choices of "flavors". Offers great moisturizing protection!
Ashlee E.
This was my go to for years. The regular formula made my lips feel stiff, but liking the moisturizer, I kept trying other flavors. The pomegranate is to this day, my favorite! ♡
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
Used the pomegranate one and the smell was absolutely horrid. Couldn't even continue to use it past a week but while I did I didn't notice a difference in quality compared to chapstick or other cheap lip balms. Sticking with my e.o.s.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?