BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

The-Exercist E.
Perhaps my favorite Burt's Bees product. This lip balm has a really nice scent to it and is quickly effective. Anytime I apply some, my chapped lips disappear within the hour.
Alexandra S.
This is my favorite lip balm. I don't feel it's particularly hydrating (not bad, but nothing special), but it is very nourishing. This gets rid of my chapped lips immediately.
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever. I keep Burt's Bee's in my purse, makeup bag, and at my bed side table. This is literally the only lip balm I will let touch my lips!
Sara R.
Port Arthur, TX
This product is great for relieving dry lips naturally. It's not to sticky or tacky it's just perfect. The only thing is that it smells a little weird but overall it's great!
Heather
I love how this chapstick is all natural! I love the minty feel! But I feel like my lips don't get moisturized enough from it. I still get chapped lips every now and then.
Davida S.
Rex, GA
The cost is a little more than regular chapsick and it totally worth it. I love all this brand's products because of the moisture it supplies and the mint smell is fantastic!
Cindy R.
I love the Burt's Bees lip balm. They go on smooth and don't leave a residue behind. Makes your lips feel refreshed. I like most of the Burt's Bees products that are made.
Allison M.
This chapstick is a lifesaver I love it so much. I used to use eos and it didn't do anything but make my lips more chapped! Burts bees chapsticks actually make a difference and calm my lips. All flavors are good but this is my favorite
Molod J.
Burt's bees chap stick is the best chap stick I've ever tried. It leaves me lips smooth like butter not to mention the scent of it is so fresh and enjoyable. I can't stop reapplying because it's great!
Deanna P.
Victoria, TX
I love the peppermint. I would rate this better than the EOS balms. Burt's Bees has yet to fail me. I love this one so much I have 12 sitting around my house for me to use.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?