Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,604 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I've tried so many different brands of lip balms, but this is the only one that has impressed me enough to keep repurchasing it! My lips feel amazing thanks to this product!
This is my go-to chapstick! I live in the mountains where it is cold and dry and it works wonders! I have one with me at all times. I wear alone or under lipstick everyday.
The peppermint is my absolute favorite! I love how it tingles and I love how it makes my lip feel. I doesn’t mean residue or make my lip peel. I stock up for Winter and put at least one in every coat pocket.
This is my go to product for adding to my backpacking bag. While It still hydrates and makes my lips feel super smooth it doesn't take space and its always reliably awesome.
I have tried 100 differ t types of chap sticks over the years and Burt's Bees is the only one I continue to use. It thick but not sticky and great for every season. The best part is its bees wax not chemicals like the other chapsticks.
I can't ever have enough of these laying around my apartment! If you suffer from severe chappedlips like I do, this product is perfect for you. It tingles and smells wonderful. It lasts awhile too!
I love the natural ingredients almost as much as I love how this balm leaves my lips feeling. They are shimmery without being goopy like gloss and they feel extra moisturized.
I always carry chap stick in my wristlet. I love that it can still fit inside without me carrying a purse. It keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't dry my lips out from using it.
Favorite lip balm! I love the smell and the way it makes my lips feel! It gives a cooling feeling which helps with chapped lips and gets them feeling soft after the first use!
My favorite lip balm! I use to use carmex all the time but this has 100% replaced it. I love that it's moisturizing and gives that refreshing, minty feeling on the lips.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos