BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
Looooove Burt's Bees products! always leaves lips smooth and moisturized. I have tried other lip balms and always tend to come back to this one. i would recommend it to everyone!
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
I don't always wear lip gloss or lip stick so I frequently use this lip balm and love how smooth and soft my lips stay. The peppermint smell is also irresistible, smells good.
Christina R.
Bloomingburg, NY
This Medicated lip balm will have your lips feeling brand new. Strong in smell and leaves the lips feeling silky smooth. It is a tad bit expensive, but we'll worth every penny.
Kitt S.
BURT'S!!! Can't leave home without. Love this product!!i currently have three in my car, two in my house, one in purse, and I always keep one in the pocket of whatever I'm wearing. It's the only brand I buy!!! Would definitely recommend!!
Kristen C.
Dallas, TX
I love the Burt's Bees Lip Balms! They keep your lips moisturized and they have a great scent! If your lips are severely chapped, however, I might not recommend this - this lip balm can take a little bit more time to hydrate than others.
Taylor N.
Rockaway, NJ
I am obsessed with this company, and their lip balm formulations. Personally I prefer the pomegranate flavor, but the peppermint and vitamin E oil formula is not only super hydrating, but tingling and reparative as well. love love love.
inmyshadow247 I.
Alabama
This is the only lip balm I used. It's by far my favorite. I Normally buy these when i can get them in pack at CVS. Its hard to find the packs and I go through these like water.
Hannah B.
seattle
Products smell great and get the job done! A little goes a long way with them. But I'll admit, as a chapstick addict I always use way too much! Fits right in my pocket! Whole thing lasted me over a year!
Kelly C.
Chattanooga , Tn
This Chapstick is my favorite. It heals chapped lips and stay on your lips for a while! They come in all kinds of flavors, I like all of them except I'm not a big fan of the regular. I have used every flavor of this Chapstick and still don't have one complaint on it.
Melissa H.
This is my go-to lip balm. I always carry one tube with me, keep one by my bed, and one in the bathroom. I also give this with every gift during the holidays. The tingling from the peppermint is refreshing. One of the BEST lip balms.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?