BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
I love my Burt's bees peppermint lip balm. It smells good and also it goes on matte kind of. I like to use it before putting on lip stick. Once mines is done I will replace it.
Marina P.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this product a while ago the first time i used it on my lips it felt like i was applying butter to my lips also this product melts fast. would not repurchase ever again
Molly B.
A family favorite in my house with our harsh MN winters, we know which chapsticks work and don't. This is definitely a must buy. It's always included in stockings each Xmas too.
Marissa J.
This chapstick is perfect for dry lips! It keeps mine moisturized throughout the day and over night as well. Plus I love the tingling sensation! This is my go to chapstick and I have at least 3 in my bag!
Melissa H.
This is my go-to lip balm. I always carry one tube with me, keep one by my bed, and one in the bathroom. I also give this with every gift during the holidays. The tingling from the peppermint is refreshing. One of the BEST lip balms.
Kristin F.
Callahan, FL
I'm out in the sun a lot and in the winter I'm around camp fires or riding four wheelers. All of these activities cause chapped lips. Hurts bees is the best most fast acting Chapstick I've found so far.
Rose N.
Whittier, CA
It's a bit pricier than I'm used to (.99 cherry chapstick anyone?) but so worth it. I use the pomegranate kind and its worked wonders for my lips, especially during the winter.
danielle a.
Bristol, RI
This is my favorite chap stick! a little pricier but actually works and lasts. I was having so much trouble finding a good chapstick before this and tried many ones because of its price, but finally caved and bought one. Now its all i use!
michelle m.
North bergen , NJ
I honestly love this product so much. My lips are always chapped. I have no idea why but that's just the way i am. This stuff is always on me and it really makes a difference.
Jazmin G.
Melvindale, MI
This product helps help your lips from bleeding and such but I personally don't like it because of the smell and the texture that is left on my lips but it does what it says
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?