BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Paula G.
I've always used chapstick but when I seen this at the checkout of my local store, I gave it a try! Loved it! And love it! I bought it at Walmart for a really good price!
Alexander B.
Temple, TX
I'm a musician, so keeping my lips in tact after playing my instruments for long hours is important to me - I have always used Burt's Bees and have loved it from the beginning!
Milena G.
Got this 3 days ago to try out the Burt's Bees brand and so far I'm in love. It is so long lasting. Feels like my lips have a protective layer on them. I will be re-purchasing.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Swear by these in the winter. I am outdoors way too much to dry out my lips, cheeks, and nose so I rub it on all 3. In the summer, I use it just on my lips if I am out and about.
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR
The pomegranate has a great scent to it. Not only does it moisturizer, but it also gives a light maroon tint to my lips. The only hard part is that it gets slightly clumpy if my lips are very chapped.
Carla B.
Long Beach, CA
I bought this because everyone was raving about it. At first I really liked it but then it got this bumpy texture and I wasn't having it. I have never bough another one since!
Estella H.
I always buy these in the multi packs and have them everywhere.
There's no special flavor or scent, it's just lip balm that works.
It's a kinda firm thick balm that clings to your lips and it feels really good on.
Not at all slippery.
Although I do also love their fruity ones too, I prefer the original and I love the slight tingle.
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this balm gives you a very very slight tint by just bringing out your natural lip color. I was a little disappointed that it doesn't actually moisturize that well because it doesn't last.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
I don't always wear lip gloss or lip stick so I frequently use this lip balm and love how smooth and soft my lips stay. The peppermint smell is also irresistible, smells good.
Alyssa B.
Mesa, AZ
Burt's Bees is a family favorite. Everyone has their favorite one and love them. This exceeds my expectations and leaves my lips with a long lasting coat of softness. I recommend this product to anyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?