BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Always good to buy chapstick in bulk because everyone always loses them! love burt's bees and will buy any product they have. lip balm is awesome! very nourishing and hydrating!
Heather S.
Clarksville, Va
I actually really don't like Burt's Bee's chap sticks. First minute you apply it the product feels great then two minutes roll around and it starts to feel like plastic and too menthol like. The product wears off fast and leaves your lips feeling dryer than before you applied it.
Kelly C.
Chattanooga , Tn
This Chapstick is my favorite. It heals chapped lips and stay on your lips for a while! They come in all kinds of flavors, I like all of them except I'm not a big fan of the regular. I have used every flavor of this Chapstick and still don't have one complaint on it.
Melissa H.
This is my go-to lip balm. I always carry one tube with me, keep one by my bed, and one in the bathroom. I also give this with every gift during the holidays. The tingling from the peppermint is refreshing. One of the BEST lip balms.
Paula G.
I've always used chapstick but when I seen this at the checkout of my local store, I gave it a try! Loved it! And love it! I bought it at Walmart for a really good price!
Tabitha S.
I love this product. This chapstick works great and feels great on your lips. I love Burt's bees products and this is one of my favorite. Try it out if you haven't already!
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Swear by these in the winter. I am outdoors way too much to dry out my lips, cheeks, and nose so I rub it on all 3. In the summer, I use it just on my lips if I am out and about.
Mollie M.
Id like to say that I use mine so often that i have to keep buying new ones, but it works so well that mine lasts for months. its not something you just have to keep applying and applying. it successfully moisturizes and i love the mint!
demi w.
Hogansburg, NY
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Chapstick, i get really bad chapped lips especially in the fall and winter and other chat stick products don't get rid of my chapped lips quiet as fast as Burt's Bees Does, it also makes your lips soooooo soft.
Molly B.
A family favorite in my house with our harsh MN winters, we know which chapsticks work and don't. This is definitely a must buy. It's always included in stockings each Xmas too.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?