BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cassie S.
Tri Cities
This product definitely deserves 6/5 stars ! Perfect cooling affect on the lips. Awesome packaging. I go through at least 4 of these a year! Easy to apply BUT semi-long lasting. Worth buying over and over
Cristina V.
Brooklyn, NY
FAVORITE lip balm it saves my lips from being chapped especially in the winter and it is all natural ingrediants which means it wont be harsh on your lips! Thumbs up from me ❤️
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
Looooove Burt's Bees products! always leaves lips smooth and moisturized. I have tried other lip balms and always tend to come back to this one. i would recommend it to everyone!
Crystal B.
Hesperia, CA
Your lips will look flawless once you start using this. I buy mine at Walmart, it's affordable. Smells amazing. Easy to apply. It's not long lasting but it'll still do the job.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Always good to buy chapstick in bulk because everyone always loses them! love burt's bees and will buy any product they have. lip balm is awesome! very nourishing and hydrating!
Erin H.
Springfield, MO
I've tried all the different balms from Burts Bees, but the original is my favorite. It feels good on my lips, never waxy like some of the others (I'm looking at you mango).
Sara d.
TAMPA, FL
This is my go-to lip balm. I carry it everywhere in my purse. It's got a smooth feel and a pleasant smell. It stay on longer than other lip balms I've used and it keeps my lips from feeling dry.
Kheyla W.
Atwater, CA
I love when my lips feel refreshed and soft, however when I when to burt's bees, I saw myself using it every time i saw it. It was good for a short time, but did not last long.
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It moisturizes my lips and lasts without feeling heavy or oily, or spreading past my lip line. I also love the minty fresh smell and feel.
Melissa H.
This is my go-to lip balm. I always carry one tube with me, keep one by my bed, and one in the bathroom. I also give this with every gift during the holidays. The tingling from the peppermint is refreshing. One of the BEST lip balms.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?