Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,603 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I love that this balm gives you a very very slight tint by just bringing out your natural lip color. I was a little disappointed that it doesn't actually moisturize that well because it doesn't last.
It's a bit pricier than I'm used to (.99 cherry chapstick anyone?) but so worth it. I use the pomegranate kind and its worked wonders for my lips, especially during the winter.
Burt's Bees is a family favorite. Everyone has their favorite one and love them. This exceeds my expectations and leaves my lips with a long lasting coat of softness. I recommend this product to anyone.
This stuff is great! The colored ones have great color that last fairly well. The chapstick doesn't dry out my lips like some tend to do. A little expensive but worth it imo.
This worked great during the summer, it would leave my lips really soft, I just can't use it during the cold because my lips get really chapped so I have to use something else
I have tried other products, but Burt's works the best. I love the fact that it is all natural ingrediants and it works great on my lips and they have a nice selection of tints.
The pomegranate has a great scent to it. Not only does it moisturizer, but it also gives a light maroon tint to my lips. The only hard part is that it gets slightly clumpy if my lips are very chapped.
I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees lip balms. They are my go to chapstick when my lips are dry from the long winter months. I had to hide these from my kids because they thought they tasted like candy! :)
I love, love, love this product, it leaves my lips nice and soft. I'm not thrilled at how expensive it is, but I only have to buy 1 a year,so not so bad. Burst Beeswax is nice alternative to chemicals.
Your lips will look flawless once you start using this. I buy mine at Walmart, it's affordable. Smells amazing. Easy to apply. It's not long lasting but it'll still do the job.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos