BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie C.
I love to use Burt's bee chap stick. This is the only chap stick that I use now. This product is great if you have cracked or dried lips. I usually try to catch the chap stick on sale.
Renee W.
Huntertown, IN
This is seriously the best lip balm ever! I have never had any complains about using this except for the fact that it is a little pricey especially when you lose them often. It always keeps my lips moisturized.
Catherine M.
Biddeford, ME
This is very soothing Chapstick that leaves your lips so soft. Just make sure to get the one that's tinted pink. The regular one with a white tip colored my lips with a white tint.
Jennie B.
Lynchburg, VA
This brand is definitely on my good side. Unlike many cosmetic products, they don't contain parabens which are knowingly connected to health issues. Parabens also cause the chapstick to go rancid, which is why many have an expiration date on them. I enjoy knowing that Burt's is good for my lips.
Lauren V.
Bristol, CT
I always have this product in my hiking pack because I know it works well and is a natural product. I love that it is not super glossy or sticky. Just smooth kissable lips for makeout sessions on the trail! LOL ; )
Alexandria C.
Amherst, OH
I have no real big complaints about this lip balm. I like how thick it is and you don't have to keep reapplying over and over like some products. I don't usually buy this lip balm anymore though cause I find others that are cheaper that I like better.
Sharon H.
Chino Hills, CA
Burt's bees lip balm is my go to lip balm, I use it religiously. Keeps my lips mosturized and feeling fresh. They are a little high in price but one tube will last me about 2-3 months!
Aubrey R.
Northampton, PA
I have never bought the stain however the original Burt's Bees chapstick is AMAZING! After one application to an extreme set of chapped lips they were no longer burning!!!! This is my go to chapstick, the only one I have EVER used to the bottom!!!!!
Jessica P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Great product especially during the winter! Highly recommended for everyone to help keep your lips smooth and hydrated. Don't get the lifeguard one unless you want a white tint though!
Lindsay L.
Burt's Bees does great for the lips. Always moisturized & never dried out. Its inexpensive and comes in all different kinds. It's one of my absolute go-to & favorites for lip balm!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?