BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I got 2 of these at target on one of their sales. they moisturize well, and i really like the color (not a huge lipstick wearer). i personally think they smell like twizzlers
Erin M.
I have yet to find product from Burt's Bees that I didn't like. Their chap stick is easy to use and makes my lips feel soft! You can pick it up from almost anywhere: Ulta, Target, & even Walgreens. I continue to get their chap stick. Love it!
Ginger W.
I love Burt's bees beeswax lip balm! Since I started using it, no other lip balm can even come close to comparing to it. I can't live without it. I have some withe all the time.
Lisa B.
Moses Lake, WA
Good value for the price - the original formula is great and seems to provide more staying moisture power than some of the flavors available. Hydrates my very dry lips perfectly.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I really like Burt's Bees lip balm. I only recently tried it, bought the Mango flavor and I really like the smell, taste on my lips, and the smoothness of my lips from using it.
Allison C.
This product was quite the bang for the buck!! It was easy to use. The only issue I had was when it got to the very bottom of the canister. I think I prefer the sticks, but I wouldn't mind buying it again!
Jenny C.
San Diego, CA
Cannot live without it. The original/beeswax lip balm leaves my lips moisturized and minty but it doesn't feel like you put a layer of oil on your lips. Probably the product I've been buying the longest.
Kim P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Burt's Bees is a good moisturizing lip balm without being greasy. I also like that this lip balm doesn't seem to need to be reapplied several times a day. I can typically use it in the morning and after each meal and it seems to be plenty.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
Both my husband and I use this one and love it. As well as our oldest whom has the pomegranate one and it tints her lips which she loves. We get ours from target usually. And yes I would recommend these too!
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Products!! They are just fantastic!!! This is by far my favorite chapstick... I carry it with me every where I go and have it all over my house!! LOVE it!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?