BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
I love the formulation of this lip balm. It adds instant hydration and makes my lips feel so soft. It also lasts a long while on the lips, so I don't have to reapply frequently. The only thing I dislike about this product is the taste/smell.
Christina T.
Calhan, CO
I like chapstick but these colors get in the way of their usefulness. It tends to smear around my face, end up on my teeth, etc. I'm also more partial to the flavored balms. These have no taste or smell.
Lisa B.
Moses Lake, WA
Good value for the price - the original formula is great and seems to provide more staying moisture power than some of the flavors available. Hydrates my very dry lips perfectly.
Madison B.
Rayne, LA
Staple for everyday! Keeps my lips moist, never dry. Has a great scent and feel when put on. It literally just glides on. I don't know what I would ever do without my Burts Bees!!
Ginger W.
I love Burt's bees beeswax lip balm! Since I started using it, no other lip balm can even come close to comparing to it. I can't live without it. I have some withe all the time.
Sara B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Subtle fragrance and natural product. It does what you would expect. Nothing fancy but it works well and no added extras. It is something I feel good about letting my family use.
Erica H.
Absolutely love this stuff! I feel like it does very good and serves the purpose that's it's intended to! It's very long lasting, it's a great value and not to pricey! I would definitely recommend to others!
Brandi C.
Mountain Home, ID
I like this Brand but this specific product is not my favorite. It is dull and I have to use it multiple times a day for it to really work. Compared to the original this is crap
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I got 2 of these at target on one of their sales. they moisturize well, and i really like the color (not a huge lipstick wearer). i personally think they smell like twizzlers
Pam H.
Dade City, FL
I could not live without Burt's in the winter, my lips get so chapped and cracked. I never go out without putting it on. I carry one in my purse, I have one in my house and one in my car, and one at work. I love Burt's Bee Replenishing Lip Balm , try it you won't leave home without it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?