BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cindy C.
I've been a faithful user of the Burt's Bees lipbalm. I keep one in my purse, my car and at home at all times because it's the only lipbalm that doesn't dry out my lips and prevents chapping. The peppermint flavor also helps freshen my breath!
blaise n.
Butler, PA
This is my favorite winter lip coverage, always has them moisturized! It lasts me all winter and into spring. and if your using it in the summer it doesn't melt in your car since it's already liquified!
Katt D.
Long Beach, CA
I love Burt's Bees, but this product has a slimy consistency compared to the original product.
Nice flavor and smell, but i feel like it just slides off my lips with out moisturizing.
Still in my collection
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love this stuff. It really makes my lips feel refreshed and it heals them fast. Especially now with this dry weather my lips get chapped easily. This helps is stop burning too.
Taylor M.
Alma, MI
I have always loved Burt's Bees! Everyone in my family uses it even my brothers because they have everything from tinted lip colors to plain clear peppermint. It feels really refreshing on your lips too! I would recommend this to everyone!
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
I love this and so does my husband. Works great, tastes fine, and easy to get anywhere. You can also find good deals on this at local drugstores if you catch it at the right time.
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is my absolutely favorite chapstick- it moisturizes wonderfully while giving a subtle tinted color that looks natural and beautiful! Plus, the natural ingredients are great!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I just love these Burt's Bee lipstick / lip balm. It just so little and cute. It is the perfect size to fit in my apon. I really love the light pink. It has just enough sparkle.
Amber R.
Nothampton, PA
Burt's bees is amazing! It's a bit on the pricey side but the vitamin e heals chapped lips leaving them soft and smooth and the peppermint smells great and leave your lips tingly!
elizabeth c.
Wyoming, MI
This chapstick is the best! i love using this especially in the winter. keeps ur lips hydrated most of the time. i also like how they have a big collection of other lip products.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?