BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica B.
I'm that girl who always loses her Chapstick but I came across this one and saw it was eucalyptus and gave it a try and I am so glad I did my new favorite lip balm so calming and refreshing
Lindsey W.
I really like all of Burt's Bees products. This lip balm really moisturizes my lips and lasts for a long time. I also like how the peppermint makes your lips tingly and also smells great!
Sarah N.
This is my all time favorite lip balm/chapstick EVER! I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years and will most likely never buy another brand of chapstick. Absolutely love this stuff!!!
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
This is by far the best lip balm that's out there it is worth every penny. It helps so much and makes your lips feel great, this one also leaves your lips a little red so don't put too much
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Love this stuff! Its all natural, it smells pleasant, has many different flavors and kinds. A little more pricey than others, but I think its worth it. The shimmer lip balm is my favorite.
Victoria C.
Montgomery, AL
This is a great lip balm. I have the Burt's Bees in this one and the pink "Refreshing" one and they're my go-to for winter, as my lips dry out really quickly. They're also great to use under lipsticks and stains, as they tend to be more on the drying side.
Alison C.
This is my FAVORITE lip balm to use! I love that it keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the harsh winter months. I also really like the smell and tingly feeling the balm gives you!
Makala O.
Eglin Afb, FL
LOVEEEEEE! Always leaves me super soft and it's not oily like most. Never made me feel like wiping it off like other brands and it lasted a while without reapplying
Megan F.
Love Burt's Bees! This lip balm is AMAZING and smells just like peppermint, I always put it on right before I go out into the cold, and it is also really good to put on under lipstick, etc.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Best chap stick on the planet! The minty scent/flavor makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth, and can help make bad breath. Keeps lips moist and protected. And sold everywhere.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?