BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel S.
Conway, AR
I found this product a few years ago and have used it ever since. I love the feeling I get when I put it on, its like I can feel it working. It lasts a long time and its a good price. I'm not ashamed to stay I have about 5 tubes at my house.
Kim P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Burt's Bees is a good moisturizing lip balm without being greasy. I also like that this lip balm doesn't seem to need to be reapplied several times a day. I can typically use it in the morning and after each meal and it seems to be plenty.
blaise n.
Butler, PA
This is my favorite winter lip coverage, always has them moisturized! It lasts me all winter and into spring. and if your using it in the summer it doesn't melt in your car since it's already liquified!
Reyna G.
I love Burt's bees lip balm. It is the ONLY Chapstick that I will ever use. When my lips get chapped, I lather it on before bed, and by morning, they feel SOOOO much better. I have them stashed everywhere.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I honestly live by Burt's Bees lip balm. I must have 4 or 5 in my purse. I can never have too many, they can be a bit pricey though. It is totally worth the money and works great.
Amanda K.
Love this product I always keep it on hand. Lasts very long and it's obviously very easy to use and accessible . I am a repeat user and would highly recommend this and obviously would buy again when needed.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
I love this and so does my husband. Works great, tastes fine, and easy to get anywhere. You can also find good deals on this at local drugstores if you catch it at the right time.
Katt D.
Long Beach, CA
I love Burt's Bees, but this product has a slimy consistency compared to the original product.
Nice flavor and smell, but i feel like it just slides off my lips with out moisturizing.
Still in my collection
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I just love these Burt's Bee lipstick / lip balm. It just so little and cute. It is the perfect size to fit in my apon. I really love the light pink. It has just enough sparkle.
Meg G.
I love this stuff! Burts Bees is always the way to go! Lasts forever, a little expensive but it is totally worth the cost. This holds its value for sure! And I believe its organic which is always a plus!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?