BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mackenzie H.
I love this pomegranate lip balm. It feels more moisturizing than the minty one, and I like that it doesn't tingle. The smell is a little weird, but you get used to it quickly.
Shannon O.
LOVE this chApstick. Been using for the past two years. My favorite is the Coconut and Pear one. Not too pricey for the amount of use I get out of it. Definitely conditions more than regular chApstick brand.
Ginger W.
I love Burt's bees beeswax lip balm! Since I started using it, no other lip balm can even come close to comparing to it. I can't live without it. I have some withe all the time.
kimberly w.
Madison Hts, VA
My absolute favorite in lip moisturizer! Ive used Burt's Bees for years and still think its the best! Feels light on your lips, heals chapped and dry lips, as well as all natural!
Leah S.
Marietta, GA
I really enjoyed using this lip balm especially because my lips are always so chapped. After trying this one, i bought all the other lip balms in the collection. It is my absolute favorite and i loved the minty taste it leaves on your lips.
Erica S.
Hate it. I like that it's organic but my God. It burns my lips so bad and makes them worse. If you have sensitive skin, you might not want to try it. Not crazy about the price either.
Molly A.
Aptos, CA
I normally am a huge original Burt's bees lip balm fiend, then one day I picked this one up on a whim and adore it. It also gives me a slight shine & a tint of color. Also the smell isn't too shabbby either!
Allison W.
I can not be with out it. I always have one in my purse Is one my favorite lip balm I like that the company doesn't test on animals. , I I love the peppermint in the balm that help when my lips are dry .
Liz S.
I really enjoy how much this moisturizes my lips, prefer the pomegranate oil one though. who would've thought Burt's bee slaves would create products that are so good on the skin.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
One of my favorite brands for lip products. I like the two pack because its cheaper. the smell is amazing and it keeps my lips moisturized and healthier than any other chap stick
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?