Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I'm a new burt's bees fan. Randomly tried this one day and fell in love with it! So much better than the other lip balm I've used. Love how smooth and hydrated it makes my lips feel!
I got this lip balm from a Cracker Barrel, and I must say that I love it. just like every other Burt's Bees product I've ever used, it is amazing quality. it feels, tastes, and smells great. would recommend.
I love it I have two of them I have the pink and the red and I love that they are natural and that they don't dry our lips out as well give you a little colors :)
Works great and all...and i love the color/scent. my issues are, that i felt like my lips literally got addicted. after using it when needed...i started needing it all the time.
This is my favorite lip balm ever. The smell is wonderful and the lip balm itself is fantastic. It makes my lips very soft and definitely replenishes them after a long day in the sun.
My overall favorite lip balm! I absolutely love Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm, the pomegranate one is the only one I use. Love how natural it is, and clean it makes my lip feels!
Burt's Bees has to be my favorite lip balm of all time. Its flavors are awesome and it is so soft on the lips. Also, it's not too fancy for those who are looking for a normal lip balm that smells good and works.
I use this lip balm daily as it preps my lips before I add a lip stain. I love that you can feel the tingly sensation that tells you its working lol💕. Makeup essential for soft lips!
Burt's Bees is probably the best chap stick out there. Living in Lubbock, your lips stay chapped from the wind and this brand is truly the only one I've found that actually helps.
With Fall here, this is a must for those brisk mornings. I layer my puckers with Burt's Bees Lip Balm and love the softness I experience, against the sometimes ruthless windshield.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos