BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Camille D.
Bothell
I love the Burt’s Bees classic beeswax chapstick. It’s the only chapstick I use anymore. My lips are always chapped and Burt’s Bees is the best remedy for me. I always recommend Burt’s Bees to others because I use it all the time.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Great for when my lips are really dry. It feels great and smells good and met expectations. I have been using Burt’s bees for quite a while and have never been disappointed would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Ashley H.
Middletown, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the plan old Burt’s bees. This is a simple chapstick not to fancy, like the lip stain or raspberry. It has no real flavoring which is good if you don’t want anything like that. It is fairly cheap and you can buy it in packs.
♆Alex L.
Rowland Heights
Amazing chapstick i use this everytime!!! Love these flavours and helps keep my lips moisturized. The product is smooth and silky and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. I would love to buy this product again. Heres my collection!!
Lucienne C.
I received this in a gift set and I do like it. I think it helps with irritated lips but the scent of it does put me off a bit. I like that I received it as a gift but I wouldn’t buy it for myself.
Jordan P.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is my favorite chap stick ever. It’s so moisturizing and it has a peppermint oil that feels amazing when applied. I always go to Walmart or Target, or really anywhere that sells the big 10 packs and I keep a big stock of them.
Tiffany G.
Goodyear, AZ
This chapsticks has mint so it’s nice to put on because it makes it feel like your lips are plumping. However, it can also sting really chapped lips. I like to keep it in my purse for everyday use.
Patricia P.
This is a cult favorite for a reason. Not shiny and has a peppermint scent but is very basic and it works! The vanilla bean is my favorite so far. Great value!
Kelly S.
It’s lip balm. It mostly protects. It’s not really that great for moisturizing if you already have a severe case of dry or cracked lips.

It’s great for protecting against wind and cold.

Good price
Sarah M.
My lips get so chapped and sore and this chap stick has been my go to for years now and once I started using it, I never stopped! It is amazing and works so fast. It makes your lips start feeling better the second you apply it, it also moistures and makes them so soft. It is a little bit more pricey compared to other chap sticks but in my opinion it is definitely worth it. I will be the only chap stick I use for myself and my family.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?