BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anna C.
Farmington, MO
I love this stuff. I love the smell and texture. Only downside is that it doesn't help out a severely chapped lip as well as carmex or ChapStick brands. It does keep lips moisturized for everyday use though.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Pomegranate is my favorite! I seriously have one in every room of my house, my purse, my diaper bag, my car! I live for these chapsticks. Not a ton of color but just enough to tint.
Pamela D.
Tomball, TX
Burt's Bees is a great idea, not just in theory, but in practice. Beyond that, this specific product actually helps my lips feel moist for hours, not just a half hour until the greasiness wears off, like so many other lip products. And the tinted version, is my go to lip product, bar none.
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
I have about 10 tubes of this its amazing and when i see the holiday bundles i cant help but pick them up. My boyfriend love this chapstick as well he loves the smell and hydration it gives his chapped lips.
Yaritza D.
I really like this ChapStick especially the tinted ones because it won't make your lips white instead it adds color to your lips. Its one of my top favorite brands for ChapSticks.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ
I love it I have two of them I have the pink and the red and I love that they are natural and that they don't dry our lips out as well give you a little colors :)
Elizabeth K.
Lexington, KY
I love this product. It truly does soften and protect your lips leaving them healtheir. The best part is that because it isn't dyed it leaves your lips looking naturally kissable.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX
Burt's Bees is probably the best chap stick out there. Living in Lubbock, your lips stay chapped from the wind and this brand is truly the only one I've found that actually helps.
mariana h.
Makes my lips soft like new baby lips
shins great it is my new addiction great for this new weather change
it is a lil on the hidh price but worked better the anything i have use
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
I'm a new burt's bees fan. Randomly tried this one day and fell in love with it! So much better than the other lip balm I've used. Love how smooth and hydrated it makes my lips feel!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?