BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cristina D.
Temple, TX
This stuff goes with me anywhere I go. I switched to this a few years ago and will never go to anything else. I love the tinge of peppermint and love the way my lips feel after I apply it.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
I use this every morning after applying my moisturizer. It's seriously the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used. Burt's Bees has always been one of my favorite brands. Top notch quality 👌🏼.
Chelsea G.
Makes my lips super soft and the peppermint makes them feel so much better! It's so worth the $3. I bought it from Walmart, and it's lasted me a while. It's the only chapstick I've ever finished and I'll keep buying it!
Kate W.
Best. Ever. Smells great, slightly peppermint-y. Love the thick texture. Plus, the beeswax has a higher melting point, so I can keep it in my car more months of the year. I love that the ingredients list is relatively small and natural. My go-to lip balm.
Zoë A.
New Castle, PA
Works good and gets the job done. I like that it's more natural than a lot of other products. It applies and feels just like chopstick. I bought it quite a few times and I recommend this if you need a good chapstick.
Kharisma R.
This Chapstick is a good moisturizer for the lips. Although, you lips will end up drying out about 2 1/2 hours and to re-moisturize you would have to apply again. Overall I think this Chapstick does a great job for lips.
Eve D.
Hastings, MN
I love this very inexpensive and natural approach to lip balm. I don't have to worry about all of the added junk in it and I can know that I am doing what is best for my lips all year long!
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
It's an okay lip balm. I usually use it if I'm not wearing any other lip products or if that's the only one I have with me. It dries up pretty fast and leaves my lips chapped occasionally.
Samantha T.
Saint Johns, FL
Me and my mom have used this product for year and it is great. It gives a beautiful tint and nourishes my lips. It's also a drugstore brand so it's very affordable.
Brianna M.
The only lip balm I'll use! Always helps with my dry chapped lips. The peppermint feels refreshing and moisturizing. I love that it is made with all natural products. Everyone should try!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?