BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
With Fall here, this is a must for those brisk mornings. I layer my puckers with Burt's Bees Lip Balm and love the softness I experience, against the sometimes ruthless windshield.
Michell Diana H.
Connersville, IN
I absolutely LOVE ALL Burts Bees products! Afordable, organic what isn't there to love! Burts Bees products work so amazing. Cleared up my adult acne with Clary Sage Face Cleanser
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles , Ca
I personally love this lip balm. I can never leave my house without it and when I can't find it, I simply freak out! It hydrates as well as keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. It also smells great! Definitely recommend this product.
Melody P.
This is my go to chap stick. It works so well and feels amazing! The mintiness of this is my favorite! I use a lot of burts bees products and none have ever failed me. I will 100% always recommend this product!
Jen M.
As an hourly lip balm applier I just love love love this product! The scent is very light and pleasant and keeps my lips feeling moisturized all day long with just one application!
Rita L.
Burt's Bees is amazing - the peppermint gives your lips an initial tingle that I love. It makes your lips so hydrated, whereas other lip balms you have to reapply numerous times. My go to lip balm, definitely
Karen B.
I use this lip balm daily as it preps my lips before I add a lip stain. I love that you can feel the tingly sensation that tells you its working lol💕. Makeup essential for soft lips!
Ashleigh C.
Manchester, PA
Love this Burt's beef is the only Chapstick I use so for them to come out with a lip stain made me happy. However, the color is faint not really much of a stain but I still love it.
Doretta B.
Newton
I absolutely love and recommend all of Burt's Bees products, but the Replenishing Lip Balm is definitely a must have! It smells amazing, is the most moisturizing lip balm I've ever used and gives your lips a sheer colour as well as some shine. Your lips will go from dull to smooth and soft.
Stacey D.
Royal Oak, MI
I love Burt's Bees products, and was excited to try this one. I love the texture, feel, smell, everything! It goes on very smooth, makes my lips feel much better, BUT the feeling doesn't last as long as I'd like. I have to reapply a bit too often.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?