BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

🌻⭐️🐰 W.
Alvin
This has helped me keep my lips moisturized! I like the mint one and I enjoy it! It has a lot of the product, the brand uses natural and moisturizing ingredients. It's a bit more expensive for chapstick but you pay for quality right?
Heaven C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s Bees is my go to lip balm! It’s hydrating, and I love the feeling it leaves on my lips. I would definitely recommend this lip balm to anyone who need an hydrating lip balm.
Grayson D.
The best chapstick for the winter season, summer season... actually... ALL the seasons. My dad’s go to as well. He buys us new packs each winter! A family favorite!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I only use organic lip balms since learning how bad other chapsticks can be for me. This softens my lips quickly and smells so good, plus there are a billion different scents. Burt’s bees is my favorite ever lip balm and I’ll purchase it forever.
Lyndsey S.
Manchester , NH
This is one of my absolute favorite chapsticks of all time! I've been buying this since before it was mainstream because it really gives and locks in moisture along with a refreshing mint feel. It can be kind of hard to get started based on the mold but it's completely worth it!
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
I love me some Burt’s bees lip balm, I can’t live without lip balm/Chapstick I would always buy some cheapie drugstore strawberry lip balm but it never really helped until I started using Burt’s bees my lips are no longer Chapped, I 100% recommend
Ariel P.
BROOKLYN, NY
The OG. My go-to. I have about 5 of these babies around me at all times: desk at work, bedroom, bathroom, purse, and one somewhere for safe keeping. I am convinced Burt's Bees can make anything and I would love it. Definitely recommend!
Natalie H.
richmond
This balm works hard to combat dry lips and leave yours feeling silky and smooth. It is very easy to apply and is one of the few chapsticks I have ever fully finished using. It is great for both sexes and a staple in my lip care routine.
devri v.
Brooklyn, NY
Of course this product is easy to access, affordable, and contains quality ingredients that are friendly. The only thing is that you have to keep applying over and over throughout the day, which makes it not as reliable for chapped lips.
Dannika W.
Phoenix, AZ
Per usual, one of the favorites. I love the mint smell, this glides on my lips but not in a way that makes them feel super greasy like some balms do. I don’t feel like I’m reapplying it excessively throughout the day, and for me- that’s a bonus! This product is a win in my book.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?